This is All About YOU
and your special day...
For most folks, this is the one and only time you are planning your own wedding. So, there is no 'learning curve' where you can rely on your past experiences.
But, over the years, Da Spin Doctor has performed at lots of weddings. We have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly.
We are happy to earn your trust by sharing what we have learned so that you don't have to make the same mistakes that we have seen. We would also love to share with you the tips and methods that will work for you to make your wedding successful, memorable, unique, stress-free, and fun for you and your guests.
We understand what you
are going through...
- Who can you trust?
- How can you have the best wedding possible?
- Where do you begin?
- What are the steps to planning a perfect wedding?
- How can you give your guests the best time ever - that they will remember forever?
- How can you make your wedding different from every other "cookie cutter" wedding?
- How can you keep your guests from leaving early?
- How can you make your wedding FUN for your guests?
- What are the essential "must haves" the "nice to haves" and the "maybe we can do withouts?"
Tune in to our Facebook page frequently, because over the coming weeks we will tell you how to get the answers to your concerns and more.
If you book your wedding reception with Da Doc, we will provide you with a FREE automated scheduling spreadsheet which allows you to plan every minute and every event on your agenda.
In the meantime, if you fill out the form below we can supply you with an immediate quote. In return, we will email back to you our "37 EASY, CHEAP (OR FREE!) WAYS TO WOW YOUR GUESTS"
If you would like to attend the next Bridal Show, July 27-29, 2012, click on this "Brides Club" box below
for a free two-for-one coupon!